Monday, November 4, 2013

New Yorker


Big changes are happening at Lo+Bee! This past week I hopped on a plane and headed to New York City....for good. Ok, so that sounds a little dramatic. It involved much planning with my parents, but I did make the move with no job and no place to live. Is that a little bit crazy? Probably. The first task was to find an apartment, which let me tell you is no easy feat in the city. After a grueling few days we managed to find a place in the most perfect neighborhood...but more on that later. Right now I'm enjoying my first few nights in the city and doing a lot of hanging out on my friend Maddie's rooftop, I think you can see why.


Flying in on a beautiful fall day in New York. This was our view of the Hudson.

Cities at night are one of my absolute favorite things....especially when it's New York City. 



There's no better time to be coming to NYC. It's beautiful in the fall and the town is just gearing up for the holidays, which I'm extremely excited about. I'm no longer in the Midwest but I have no doubt that I'll be able to bring you tons of exciting adventures from my new city! I'll work on channeling my inner Carrie Bradshaw, give my wardrobe a much needed boost, and report back. Stay tuned!

XO,
Lo


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment