Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bucket List

Since graduating college I have gotten in the habit of creating bucket lists. The goal isn't necessarily to achieve every item on the list but to make sure that I am always doing interesting things.
It just so happens that I rang in my 25th birthday just a couple weeks ago. As great as year 24 was, I want 25 to be down right phenomenal and full of adventures. I had to sit down and really think about how I wanted live this next year.By popular demand, I am going to share with you what I have brewing in no particular order.
1. Ice skating in NYC (I think Lo might be able to make this happen)
2. Dabble in French
3. Meet a nice fellow. Form an orderly queue gents ;)
4. Ski trip in the Rockies.
5. Write a short story
6. Vespa through Tuscany
7. Random act of kindness once a week
8. Book Yacht Week for 2014. For those unfamiliar, this is essentially a post grad Spring Break. (This is likely on my brother's bucket list too)
9. Wrap up year 25 by spending the start of year 26 in London…this is probably my favorite prospect.
10. Make a difference in at least one person's life.
Hopefully I achieve a few of these things. You are welcome to join me on the ride! I promise to share my stories.

Cheers to being 25!

XO,
Bee
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment