Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ice Cold

As luck would have it, an ice storm with a whole lot of hype and not a lot of umph swept through Memphis on Friday. They booted us right out of the office giving us a nice little jump on the weekend. I think this was Mother Nature's birthday present to me.

On top of a short work day the race I was supposed to run on Saturday morning was cancelled and thank heavens. It was down right frigid outside, and I can't say I was looking forward to my 5am wake up call. Needless to say, I was pleased as punch to have my entire weekend freed up and slotted for a spot of Christmas decorating and lots of Netflix. You'd be happy to know I have now watched Love Actually 3 times this Christmas season. Classic.

The weather man may have cried wolf, but I am deeply grateful because I am very well rested, a bit merrier, and a lot brighter.













Upon popular request I have been asked to publish my bucket list for my 25th year. Don't forget to pop back in as I fine tune my adventures for 2014…

XO,
Bee

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment