Monday, April 21, 2014

Florida

The doctor ordered plenty of sunshine and the sound of waves crashing. It was time for a long overdue reunion. I miss my people more than words can explain.

We packed our sun block and swimsuits and hopped on our planes and headed way down South to Ft. Myers for a little R n' R.
So the trip started off very interesting. I was just hanging out in the Memphis airport, minding my own business watching a riveting episode of Scandal as I waited for the plane to begin boarding. A skinny, little gal sits down next to me to and plugs into the power dock. I look up and oh hey, it is just Anne Hathaway. I did five double takes and tried to remain as normal as possible.

After much internal conflict I thought I would stick to the calm, cool I'm above gawking at celebrities approach. If it was Jennifer Lawrence, it might have been a different story.

Apparently she was in town hosting the premiere of Rio 2 for the St. Jude's kids. And for all of those wondering if celebrities are just like us…the answer is ehhh not really. They wear sunglasses on planes.
One of the more interesting plane rides with this as the end destination. I was a happy camper.











Sorry for the short post, but the Easter Bunny and I have date. There is more of where this came from.

XO,
Bee


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment