Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth: Part 1

I'm currently in the middle of an extended vacay spanning from Florida back home to Indiana. This year the fam decided to kick off our annual Florida trip at Disney World. My brother and sister-in-law just happened to have a work conference there and needed someone to entertain my nephew. My parents happily volunteered and I wasn't about to miss any action at the happiest place on earth. (Our family are suckers for anything Disney). Magic Kingdom is the epitome of Disney magic, so we started our trip there. 


Pluto getting on the kids' level.


I think Liam was feeling pretty cool, being that this is as close as he'll get to driving for a few more years.





Mickey bars are quite the tradition in our family. They have to happen every time we go to Disney, and on this particular trip they happened every day. I'm not sure if it's the perfectly fudgy coating or the fact that you're in Disney World eating an ice cream Mickey head that makes them so wonderful.



Just a little princess making her way through the kingdom.



It might be the cheesiest ride, but I still love It's a Small World.

 

Once the sun goes down the castle puts on an incredible light show followed by fireworks.


At this point of the day he was pretty tired of my camera.

Magic.

XO,
Lo


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment