Monday, September 16, 2013

Just Beachy

My beachy days are almost up and it's a cryin' shame. I wish it would never end.

We headed out on the town for some good ole Alabama cookin' at the Oyster House. Jared and I are terribly predictable with our fried shrimp platters and cheesy grits. EB doesn't eat seafood (we're working on her). Mom really knows how to order as she got the Butter Pecan Mahi with a loaded bake potato and key lime pie with heaps of whip cream for dessert. Dad had the catch of the day which was Red Snapper. I didn't get to sneak a pic of his entree unfortunately.

Our dinner view. I bet there are crocs in those waters. Chomp chomp.

 For the children




We have to take lots of photos when we are actually clean and fully clothed. Otherwise it's sun tan lotion scent and bathing suits all week long.

 So strong.


 This is what I deal with.




Well that's all folks. Beach time is coming to an end. Back to reality. All good things must come to an end I suppose.

XO,
Bee
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment