Thursday, March 27, 2014

LALA

Disclaimer: This has a lot of words. I'm a bit of a storyteller.

In desperate need of some sunshine and well earned mental health days, I added on a few days of fun in Los Angeles after I did the whole business thing in Vegas.

My spontaneous trip meant an epic reunion with my best girl, Laura. Those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting her should know that she is the bomb diggity. We laughed, we cried, and talked endlessly. Just what the doctor ordered for my dwindling sanity. I think this photo sums up how we feel about each other.
As soon as I got off the plane, Laura, Fitz, and myself did what any Californian would do…headed to the movie set for the new Entourage movie where we would be playing extras. Fitz's big bro, Fitz (imagine the confusion), is a director for the movie. Being one cool dude, he helped launch or shall I say catapult our acting careers into inevitable fame. You should be able to find us on IMBD come next summer ;)

But seriously, it was one for the books. We were inches away from movie stars in a gorgeous beach house overlooking the Pacific. I got to play dress up, Laura was fondled by celebrities, and Fitz was a professional actor when it was all said in done.
This led to three hyper buddies drinking, eating, laughing, and enjoying some incredible views.

I apologize for so few pictures. I didn't want to be that girl on the set so I left my camera and phone behind to avoid the temptation.


After an exhausting day we chowed down on In N Out lettuce burgers (Laura and I gave up bread for lent), and rested up ready to tackle our 5.5 mile hike the next morning. Hollywood, lettuce burgers, hiking…how California are we?

Girl is packing snacks in that baby coat. We joked but man, they came in handy.




Just eatin' some snacks.
And having some laughs.

Once we made it down we headed to downtown Claremont for some fish tacos.

Hang tight for more folks. Tomorrow we will take a tour through the eyes of a graduate student and wrap up some more of my West Coast adventures. Catch ya on the flip side!

XO,
Bee


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment