Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Abigail

Pardon my sentimental banter as I weep uncontrollably over here. One of my longest and truest friends, Sarah, just had a baby not all that long ago. I had the honor of being invited to watch this little angel get baptized.

Let me give you a tiny background. Eighteen or so years ago my family moved to a new neighborhood where we knew no one in this tiny little town. I was just moseying around the yard, pondering life, when this little ray of sunshine invited me to come play. From that moment we were hooked, bonded for life. We have shared every moment together for nearly the last decade everything from late nights of flashlight tag to years on the soccer field and basketball court. We worked together, played together, vacationed together, and I even stood weepily by her side as she said "I do." In the mix of her three brothers I will always be her sister. 

Surely now you can understand why I am such a sap over here. My love for her sweet baby Abigail is just the kind you can't put into words. 











These lads were cheery, lookin' for a little love. I was there to give it.

Luke, always one with nature. Southern Indiana does have its moments where the views can take your breath away. There's nothing quite like rolling fields on fields. 




It turned out to be a beautiful day with lots of laughs and lots of love. I couldn't be happier that I got to be part of it.

xo,
Bee
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment