Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friends

Being that it's the weekend seemed like the perfect time to post about yet another NYC weekend brunch. This one was extra special because a couple of my besties, Jordan and Olivia flew into town to help me celebrate my birthday a little bit early. Their trip was filled with lots of festivities, but nothing says welcome to the city like a good ol' boozey brunch. We hit up Agave, a nearby Mexican restaurant that has top notch margaritas...which also happen to be unlimited during brunch!

Of course stop #1 is always for coffee. I became THAT girl who takes pictures of her coffee art, but aren't they just so cute?

Round 1, Round 2. 

Note to self: you know a margarita is good (and strong) when it's not green.

Double fisting at its finest.

Deep discussion.

Jordan got the Southwestern style eggs benedict complete with chipotle hollandaise. I got some incredibly delicious huevos rancheros. Olivia ordered french toast at our Mexican brunch so her food doesn't get a picture, I hear it was very tasty though.
 

The best part of the brunch: present time!


Happy off our margarita buzz, we decided to take a stroll through my hood.


Look familiar? Our stroll took us by Carrie's apartment from Sex and the City. 




More of our assorted adventures to come. Stay tuned!

XO,
Lo



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to visit you! I am so happy yall had a great time! THE FOOD, looks amaze.

    ReplyDelete