Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall in the Park

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love when the air is finally crisp enough to break out the jackets and scarves...and of course there's the changing of the leaves. Just as I was starting to miss my Southern Indiana hills, I realized I'm now next door to one of the best places to take in a beautiful fall day, Central Park. Let me take you on my stroll.

Always a coffee in hand.





I'm really into these wispy, whimsical looking trees

This guy was providing the perfect soundtrack for a stroll in the park. 









Strawberry Fields Forever :)

This mosaic and the Strawberry Fields section of the park were created in memory of John Lennon. He and Yoko Ono lived adjacent to this part of the park.

Sheep Meadow, I definitely stopped here to soak up some warm sunshine.



It might be totally touristy but at some point I will take a Central Park Carriage tour!

XO,
Lo
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment